January 22, 2016
In addition to the Comprehensive Standards Review announced in late summer of 2015, NAST is currently conducting a review of its Procedures documents.
The Procedures documents under review include the following:
- Procedures for Institutions
- Procedures for the Self-Study Document: Format A
- Procedures for the Self-Study Document: Format B
- Procedures for the Self-Study Document: Format C
- Instructions for Preparing Curricular Tables in the NAST Format
- Procedures for Visiting Evaluators
- Policies and Procedures for Reviews of New Curricula
NAST invites all members and constituents to become engaged in the review process. Please take time to read the Procedures document texts above and comment on specific parts of the procedures, as well as the procedures as a whole. Comments specific in nature, suggestion, and detail would be helpful and are preferred. We also invite you to seek and provide the thoughts, ideas, and suggestions of faculty, staff, administrators, and students (as appropriate).
We offer appreciation in advance for your continuing attention to the standards and procedures review processes.
Please forward comment by March 1, 2016 to:
Programming and External Affairs Associate
NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF SCHOOLS OF THEATRE
11250 Roger Bacon Drive, Suite 21
Reston, Virginia 20190
Phone: 703-437-0700, Extension 120