A loose-leaf series of ten topical reports designed to distill major themes, trends, and projections into a form that encourages individual reflection and planning by theatre executives in higher education. The ten issues include:
- Overview of Future Issues
- Demographics and Multicultural Concerns
- Theatre: Values, Traditions, Means, and Product
- Professional Education and Training
- K-12 Issues and Influences
- Technology and Technique
- Values and Ideas
- Scholarship, Research and Policy Studies
- Administrative Challenges.
Please contact the National Office for a copy of the NAST Executive Summaries.